Friday, January 13, 2017

2017 Books Without Borders Brainstorm

Hi Friends! I hope that everyone had an amazing holiday season. I apologize for being MIA. I went on vacation to Key West, Florida for the holidays and got very ill. When we got home I was sick for two more weeks. Happy to say that I am feeling better now and I am excited to get started with my 2017! 

This year I would love to get more people involved with Books Without Boards. I am going to share this post with you all on Social Media in a hope to get your ideas and learn what books you would like to see in the 2017 line up!

This year I am going to be choosing between 12-15 books for our book club. Your book ideas can be old, new or upcoming titles. I will be releasing the official list at the end of January and we will be starting the book club then.

I am so excited for this years book club and I cannot wait to see what you guys are wanting to read this year with Books Without Borders! 

Leave your ideas either on Social Media or add a comment below this post. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment